CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Today, I went to the shooting range to shoot some pistols because I am interested in investing in a pistol when I turn 21. I shot alot of pistols and it came down to three pistols. The Glock 17, The Springfield Xd, and the CZ compact. All would be perfect for a conceal and carry permit too. Anyways, other than Chi Alpha, that's the most interesting things I did tonight. The last couple of days, I found my self really tired and not as energetic, I don't know what that is attributed to.

Victor

3 comments:

tracers said...

uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do you want a gun...

Anna said...

I know, I think it's stupid too Tracy. More and more people are getting guns and more and more people are getting killed with them.

Shingers said...

i'd say it's more and more stupid ppl getting guns which results in stupid things happening