CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

So today, I cooked dinner for my roomates and I. It was pork chops, tomato eggs, and rice. I cooked those pork chops perfectly, it was good.

On another note. I was watching the news and this guy graduated from northwestern (anna better read this) and became a mcdonalds store owner. He now owns 6 mcdonalds and is a multi-millionaire. He works in the mcdonalds too doing 18 hour shifts and managing. But yeah....interesting.

Ok, well, back to studying.


Victor

2 comments:

Jocelyn Ong said...

hohoho! no...anna can't be a mcdonald's manager, she's too pretty to be one...but that's phanee...

Anna said...

Umm I'd be okay with owning the mcdonalds and being a multimillionaire, but i would not work IN the store! gross and greasy!

thanks for thinking of me. I LOVE NU!