CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Fallen in Love....

I've fallen in love. Yes, that is right. I've fallen in love with this....It is my new "want." This is what I want for my 21st birthday...the only problem is it's freaking expensive. I shall attain it! I SHALL! Some of the features include 21.1 megapixel, full frame sensor, self cleansing censor, iso range from 50- 25,600, and the best feature.....full HD Movie Mode....that's right. 1080p movie recording. How baller is that?! Here is a video all shot from the Canon 5d mark II. It looks so beautiful....

Moving on. There is this photographer I just discovered. His name is Vincent Laforet. He is basically what I want to become. Here is his exerpt from his bio.

"Vincent Laforet is a New York based commercial and editorial photographer who is regularly commissioned to work on a variety of fine art, advertising, corporate and editorial projects. His approach to aerial photography has been singled out as one of the most unique and interpretive amongst photographers today.

At the age of 33, his work has been published in most major publications around the world and he has been sent on assignment by Vanity Fair, The New York Times Magazine, National Geographic, Sports Illustrated, Time, Newsweek, and Life Magazine. In 2006, Laforet modified his staff position at The New York Times to become The Times’ first national contract photographer.

Vincent’s fine art prints are exhibited in galleries internationally including the International Center of Photography in New York City, and Visa Pour L’Image in Perpignan, and are part of numerous private collections."


Yeah, it's what I aspire to become...he freaking won the pulizter prize.....

0 comments: