CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sometimes I wish I could just skip some of my life, spring break....next quarter.....summer....taiwan mission trip.....new apartment with chris.....all those things seem within my reach but yet so far away.

Got a email back from Uweekly today. It looks like I have a photo job. It's nothing to be super happy about. I will just be doing the same thing I do at bento on the weekends but at the other bars. I will be basically doing some snapshot portraits at all the bars surrounding with a minimum of 30 pictures each bar. I would be doing 4 bars per weekend with $15 per bar....so $60 per weekend. Not bad for spending money or...saving money!

Anyways, God is good, thank God that His mercy endures forever. Prayer requests would be patience with my Chi Alpha Fellowship. Certain people are starting to get on my nerves.

I leave you with a picture from the Chicago trip. What started as another self-portrait with the Chicago city line at the jelly bean turned into....a group portrait. Shing, Chris, Jacqueline, Anna, all these people are part of my inner circle of friends. They inspire me to be a better person. We have our differences, and we fight, but in the end, I love all these people and I would have there backs any day, anytime. My question with this picture is...why does Shing look so...high.

1 comments:

tracers said...

how come your "self portraits" always feature your camera in front of your face? learn to 自拍!!!