CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Man, this week was terrible especially today. My roomate is very inconsiderate. So usually when one of us is sleeping, we move out of the room into the living room so you won't disturb the person that is sleeping. But sometimes we have to do work in the room or do stuff. In that case you turn the sound off, and you be QUIET! well this time, I get woken up to music being played loudly on his laptop and him taking phone calls, and having full conversations on the phone in the room while I'm trying to sleep.

Anyways, that happened, so I was already not in a good mood to go to class. I go to my contemporary art class and I talk to my teacher about getting excused for my gospel choir concert that I have to go to because it's a grade. She informed me t
hat...and I quote, "Oh, I don't do that stuff, notes and excuses. You just don't get the points for the day." I tried to explain to her that it's a class and it's for a grade, but she said the same thing. So I walked back to my seat stunned....lol, literally stunned. So the whole class was me glaring at her with my angry stare! Fierce!

So I was very peeved after class, as you can see. But suprisingly, I hadn't exploded yet. It's funny how God is like...nope, I'll do something so awesome that you can't be angry anymore, you'll just laugh it all off. I arrived home to find a package for me. And it's my new baby, my first purchase toward my professional career as a photographer. I'm so happy now! Here it is.



It's one of the best portrait lenses in the business. It features the USM or "ultra-sonic motor" Meaning that the camera autofocuses and I can tweak the focus without having to switch it to manual. It's basically always manual. It's going to be the lens that is permanently stuck to my camera. I can't wait to try it out! Spring break is just going to be documenting the whole trip. You won't be able to take it out of my hands.

In addition to the package, my roommate is gone for a couple of days. So it's just me and kevin, the more quiet and mature ones. No more annoying pokes and inconsiderate things from the 26 year old, for awhile.

God is good. Yes He is. I've been listening to Chris Tomlin album, "Hello Love" while writing this blog and I leave you with a song... "Praise the Father, Praise the Son"


Praise The Father, Praise The Son - Chris Tomlin

2 comments:

Jocelyn Ong said...

it's awesome how God gives us these "pick me ups" on our crappy days~

jennifer said...

"No more annoying pokes and inconsiderate things from the 26 year old, for awhile."

LMAO...what a wonderful description. My mom once asked me if there were any other "interesting" guys at XA. I wanted to say, "If you could just MEET this person, you wouldn't ask me that question."