CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I was doing my devo's just now and I was reading Psalm 125. It was so encouraging, so I thought I would share it.

"Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannon be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem , so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore." -Psalm 125: 1-2

Those words are so comforting. It's a good reminder that God has everything planned accordingly and that He is impacting our lives everyday. I was talking to Sunny Hu earlier and praise the Lord for the healing of her dad! This is what she said.

"
He healed my dad just as I prayed. The doctors couldn't find the blockage so my dad didn't need a by-pass anymore! JESUS HEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Proof that God is real and is ever present in our lives! I'm so happy for her. Lately I've been listening to the semi-new Gateway Worship cd, "Wake up the World" and there are so many new songs I want to do, in particular those songs where the it's about Jesus/God and not about us. This song is so good, it's called "We Cry Out"

Anyways, I leave you with a picture from the chicago trip..look at how happy chris is! HAHA



3 comments:

Jocelyn Ong said...

Chris is doing what i've been wanting to do for a long long time! x) jk lah~

tracers said...

Lying is no good Jiow, lying is no good...

Shingers said...

gee thanks jocelyn