CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sitting in the last class of the quarter....I probably missed half of my classes after midterms. I just got burned out after midterms. Oh well. I think as long as I study, I'll be fine.

Format of final for history of art.

2 comparisons. not comprehensive. Essay.

Unknown two images, get to pick. not comprehensive. Essay.

Comprehensive Essay. Talk about Space. going to be 10 pictures. Try tying them together.

Sorry, I'm in class.....and this is important! Spring break....is going to be not as legit as I thought it was going to be...oh well. As long as I have fun. I need to stop judging people. It makes me get angry and me angry is not fun.

Important Points......styles we covered, and what major artists represented the styles. First artist we covered was David, Elizabeth something. then Goya, Impressionist movement ex Monet, Picasso, Cezan (Cubists, moved around when painting), Braque, Readymades: Duchamp. Abstract. ex Mondrian, Pollack, Warhol.


Sorry I'm so scatterbrained. I need to get everything out before studying for finals...

0 comments: