CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my roommates are retarded, no wait, my roommate is retarded. I don't understand how someone uses so much toilet paper. Usually in a boys apartment you don't need to buy toilet paper, but in our house he uses it like 10 women. You know how usually you don't see much trash in the trash can in the bathroom. Well in our house it's always FULL. HOW IN THE HECK DOES SOMEONE DO THAT. Apparently he likes to CLEAN EVERYTHING with TP instead of using a FREAKING SPONGE LIKE EVERYONE DOES. GAHHHHH

He is 26 and acts like a immature 17 year old. GAH I....I.....I AM SO GLAD I'M LIVING WITH AN ASIAN NEXT YEAR. THATS RIGHT. IM RACIST. WHATEVER. Anyways

Now I feel better. ok....study..need to study

2 comments:

Shingers said...

sponges are dirty...tp is the way to go =D

tracers said...

just say it like it is victor, you hate everyone, just like jiow and I do. =P