CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I hate cops. I got a citation today for not stopping long enough at a stop sign. After that, went to josh's house to firepit. On the way home, I was lasered 3 times, tailed by cops twice. Man....f them. Shouldn't they be looking for dangerous criminals, not people driving the speed limit.

The citation kind of ruined my night. Other than that it was a fun day. It was my first day at my internship. I got to shoot the pet expo, which wasn't that great, and the star stystems talent show, which was a lot better. I've shot animals before but I've never shot dancing. SO this was my chance to learn how to shoot them. One thing I noticed was that I had to keep my camera up to my eye at all times. In addition I had to time my shots right or the dancers would turn out weird...Here is one of my successful ones. I'm really proud of this one.
Victor


3 comments:

Jocelyn Ong said...

very nice picture~~~ x)

tracers said...

not bad at all!!! I rly like! and what's a citation...?

Anna said...

Dang that girl is fit!!! She's like 5 feet in the air.