CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

rant

So my editor is kind of unreasonable. She wants me to be even more creative than I am right now. Now you say Victor, just do it....be creative! But! there is one problem. I can't be creative when I'm scrambling every weekend just hit the deadline. She gives me 7 assignments on wednesday night thursday morning....which btw aren't even developed so I have to wait to see what the subject is about. Because I can't can't afford any time to reshoots. SO I have 2-3 days to shoot 7 assignments....She doesn't even tell me what the cover is till thursday night at...3 AM! AHHHHHHHH!

SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS which I can understand.....but she needs to realize that I am a FULL TIME STUDENT on top of it all, with other responsibilites. It's just too much. IF she wants me to be more creative then give me less assignments to shoot. sheesh. It's a campus newspaper not TIME magazine. I don't get paid enough to be creative.


BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sigh.

I needed to write that out. It's been brewing since last night 3 am. Ok...over it...sort of. So this weekend is full again, which is ok. I had great success in reformatting my computer last night and I have everything I need installed and more! Praise God, He is good.


I'll update on Sunday what shots I took this weekend. Off to run errands and shoot shoot shoot...photographs =)

0 comments: