CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Praise God! He is awesome. So after doing the photo assignments for UWeekly, this weekend. I was suprised with an email from my photo editor. Apparently, I'm good at photography! =)

I am now the assistant photo editor for UWeekly! I basically get to shoot the cover every week and all the other assignments excluding sports, well, I get to shoot sports sometimes. I got a raise also (its a nice number too) , and a steady income now too. And on top of that, it basically is a great thing on the resume, especially in my career (Photojournalism).

God is good. Yes He is! Man, I am happy.

Hmmm, I should post a photo. Ok! Here is one of the photos I shot this weekend for UWeekly, it's not going to make the cover because it's a portrait, but I'm really proud of it. The subject was adderall trafficing. This is my roomate Esm, he's a really good model actually. Anyways, so this his drug dealer pose.

2 comments:

omgroflcopter said...

Nice dude, that is so awesome! Also Esm looks ba haha.

jennifer said...

BAHAHAHA

I almost didn't recognize him! Neat picture.

Maybe I'll have you shoot some senior pictures for me!