CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally got the "running the stop sign" citation back after two week of waiting. $120. I'm definitely going to court. That's so retarded because I definitely stopped. The alley way that I got pulled over at is designed that the stop sign comes before you get to the end of alley. So I did stop and then saw that the car was coming so i rushed it.

Anyways, God is good. I know everything will turn out. Trust is something I have been trying to work on lately.


2 comments:

Shingers said...

it actually is a waste of time going to court cuz you lose all that time and wind up paying court fees too. so with the productivity lost and court fees added back in, you're pretty much paying the $120 ticket indirectly...its how they make money

Jocelyn Ong said...

^agreed...no matter what, you'll probably lose...just pay it, God is a justice God, He'll give back!