CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today, I saved $25 on groceries! So exciting ah. Anyways, there has been a couple of things on my mind, first apartment stuff. Although we didn't get the one in central, in the end it was blessing, because now Chris and I (maybe josh) will probably be living in the same building as everyone else! (jacqu, eilen, carl, issac, hans, etc etc.) Our place will be a lot nicer than what we could have gotten for at central. The only downside is distance, which for me, isn't that big of a deal.

School is going to get very strenuous in the next couple of weeks. I will have a whole bunch of assignments and quizzes for the rest of the quarter. I guess that's what I get for deciding to do a whole bunch of gen ed courses in a quarter. No projects and stuff like that -_- I actually liked doing projects every week. It was work but it wasn't too stressing.

Last weekend, a group of us traveled to chicago to visit anna for mlk weekend. It really was a eventful weekend. It was exciting to go see the sites and walk up and down michigan avenue taking pictures of everyone and everything. It was really fun visiting Victor and all the chicago people...jerry, steven, david, john etc. Now i'm really excited to go to New York with the same group of people for spring break. It's going to be awesome! Here are some pictures from the weekend.









Victor


1 comments:

Jocelyn Ong said...

i like that second picture