CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The day today started out bad -_- It was really cold and windy this morning. Class was dull and boring. I fell asleep in my contemporary art class because the teacher had the people read aloud a reading that we to read for homework....fail on my teacher's part. then the afternoon came! God is good! So the apartment that we lost on summit didn't sign, so that means WE GOT IT! whoo. So we shall not be living on maynard next year, but closer OSU in the central region. I made an appointment so all we have to do is sign! So when I left for class, instead of wind, I was met with SNOW! For me I just don't like the cold unless there is snow, and I was blessed with a snow fall! Then gospel choir! I love that class. It's a whole different style of worship music. It's always fun in that class. And on top of that the professor said that he would give me private sessions to develop my vibrato! great success! Off to study....

Victor

1 comments:

tracers said...

dude yeah, tucson too, cold any windy, although more so in the 50-60s range...good luck on your tests!...next week!